Tuesday 23 October 2007

A Blogging world

At first, I was sceptical. Sceptical on this thing called "blogs" and what they were, what was the point, and do "bloggers" have a life?!

...Now I realise I my self am quickly becoming one my self.

There is a strange feel of voyeurism to read people's thoughts on all sorts of topics from the most urgent political and ethical issues, to the most frivolous subjects I never thought could be expanded on.

There is a hidden army out there under the surface of many lives.

A peak into this [for me] until recently un-known world has left me caught on a string, tangled to this gigantic parallel universe of thoughts, which reside and thrive in individual.

This Blogging world is great, and bloggers definitely do have a life, and a second virtual identity too.

Keep blogging comrades speak your minds...!

...Whatever topic you might want to touch!

No comments: